Charity law and the Charity Commission | Oxfordshire County Council

Charity law and the Charity Commission

Not-for-profit early years and childcare providers should register with the Charity Commission.

If your organisation is a charity and its income is over £5,000 a year, you should apply to register it with the Charity Commission, unless it is part of and governed by a larger organisation.

This requirement has been confirmed with 4 Children, the national charity that represents out of school providers and the Pre-school Learning Alliance, the national charity which represents pre-schools.

Further information

For more information about registering, and the support available for this process see:

Last reviewed
26 March 2018

Related pages

No related pages listed
PrintPrint Give us feedback on this pageFeedback form, opens in new window.
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback