Incontinence | Oxfordshire County Council


Your GP or practice nurse can refer you to the Oxfordshire Continence Advisory Service.

Community Bladder and Bowel Service

The Community Bladder and Bowel Service is available for all adults over the age of 18 years with bladder and bowel problems.

The service actively seeks to promote healthy bladder and bowels by undertaking a thorough assessment by specialist nurses and physiotherapists. 

The service provides clinics all over Oxfordshire. Home visit appointments are available occasionally.

The service is based at Witney Community Hospital.

Incontinence laundry

A weekly delivery and collection service can be organised for people following assessment by a social worker or care manager.


If you wish to be assessed for this service or ask for more information, complete the online assessment or contact us.

Finding your own support

Find toileting and continence support near me.

Enter a postcode or place name:

Last reviewed
19 October 2016
PrintPrint Give us feedback on this pageFeedback form, opens in new window.
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback