Lost or stolen bus pass | Oxfordshire County Council

Lost or stolen bus pass

Request a replacement bus pass because it has been stolen or lost.

If your bus pass has been lost use our concessioncard website. There is a £10 replacement fee. 

If you have lost your bus pass and this has been found it might have been handed into your local library. Please note that lost cards are held for 30 days.

Report a stolen bus pass

If it has been stolen you need to provide a valid crime reference number.

If you do not have a crime reference number you will need to use the lost bus pass form. There is a £10 replacement fee. 

Valid crime report

If this is a valid crime report we will not require payment for the replacement bus pass.

Valid crime reference number

If this is a valid crime reference number (CRN) we will not require payment for the replacement bus pass.

Files must be less than 8 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf pdf doc docx zip.

Data protection statement

Oxfordshire County Council will use the information you provide on this form to respond to and process your request. By submitting this form you are consenting to our processing personal information for the purpose of your request. We may share your information with other services to process your request. Further details about how we process personal data can be found in our privacy notice.

Last reviewed
18 May 2018
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback