Let us know what you think | Oxfordshire County Council
Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback
Listen to this page

Let us know what you think

young and old people writing a complaint and someone listening

We help sort out complaints when people are not happy about the council. Complain means tell us what you are unhappy about.

We want you to tell us when you are happy with the council. This is a compliment and means tell us what you are happy about.

If you tell us what you think we can make things better.  It's fine to make a complaint. No one will treat you badly because of it.

You may want some help to make a complaint?

  • You can get help from someone you trust like friends or family.
  • You can get help from an advocate. An advocate is a person who will help you say how you feel. It is their job to help you. Find out more.
  • If you are not happy with the way we sorted out your complaint you can speak to the Local Government Ombudsman. They look into complaints about councils.

Make a compliment or complaint about:

If you would like a response, enter your preferred method of contact.