Submitting your own assessment | Oxfordshire County Council

Submitting your own assessment

You can now request a needs assessment online for yourself or for someone else.

Care or health professional

If you are a care or health professional, please use this form.

If you are a member of the public please use the form below.

If you are a care or health professional, please use this form.

Urgent concerns

If you have urgent concerns for the safety or wellbeing of a person please contact us.

Find out more about assessments.

Form for members of the public

Your details

Who we can contact for information to process the request?

Details of the person who needs assistance

We will need to call you to find out more information

Key information and issues

Data Protection Act

The information you provide on this form will only be processed for the purpose for which it has been given and will not be used for additional purposes without your consent. All personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the eight data protection principles of the Data Protection Act 1988 and you have certain rights in respect of this information. For a more information about how we store your personal information please click the link below.

Access to data and information

To make an online referral, you must confirm that you give your consent for us to use and store the information you provide. If you would like to make a referral but have concerns about how we will use your information, please contact Customer Services.

Other ways to get an assessment

If you have trouble with the above form, you can contact us.


Last reviewed
06 June 2017
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback