Bus passes | Oxfordshire County Council

Bus passes

You can apply online for a free disabled or older person's bus pass giving free off-peak travel on local buses.

If you already have a bus pass with Oxfordshire County Council, you do not need to complete another application form to renew this. The only time you need to complete another application is when your pass has been lost or stolen.

Pages in this section

Older person's bus pass

How to apply for concessionary travel if you are eligible by age.

Disabled person's bus pass

How to apply for a disabled person's concessionary fares bus pass if you have a disability.

Companion bus pass

How to apply for a bus pass for your companion if you are disabled and cannot travel alone.

Lost or stolen bus pass

Request a replacement bus pass because it has been stolen or lost.

Bus pass photo guidance

Advice on taking a suitable photograph for a bus pass application.

Change of photo

If your pass has been sent out with the wrong photo, or you want to change the photo on it.

Additional document upload

If you have completed an online application and need to upload some documents use this form.

Frequently asked questions

General guidance about the use of bus passes for concessionary travel in Oxfordshire.

Update your details

If you change your address or name use our change of circustances form to let us know.

Short link to this pageShort link
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback