Personal care | Oxfordshire County Council

Personal care

Practical information to help you live at home as independently as possible.

Pages in this section

Support to live at home

Services to help you live as independently as possible in your own home.

Equipment and adaptations

If you have problems getting around your home, there is a range of equipment to help you.

woman with laptop

Hiring a personal assistant

A personal assistant can help you live independently.


Your GP or practice nurse can refer you to the Oxfordshire Continence Advisory Service.

Short link to this pageShort link
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback