Support for children 5-16 years with special educational needs | Oxfordshire County Council

Support for children 5-16 years with special educational needs

Education, health, leisure and social care services for those with SEND and their parents/carers.

You can also find information and advice on the oxme website for young people.

Pages in this section

Does my child have SEN?

What are special educational needs and where to go if you are worried about your child?

Education and training

Schools, further education and training, and how children and young people are supported to learn.

Support services

Services to help children and young people 0-25 with their learning, health and social care needs.

Finding childcare

How to find childcare for children with special educational needs.

Keeping safe

How to have fun and stay safe online and outdoors.

Information, advice and support

Where to get information, advice and support about SEN and disability.

Tell your story

Using simple, accessible, secure and easy-to-build wiki websites to tell your story.

Things to do

Activities for disabled children and young people with special educational needs and disability

EHC plans and assessments

The written record sets out the needs of children and young people 0-25 who need more support.

Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback