Information, advice and support for parents and children about SEN | Oxfordshire County Council

Information, advice and support for parents and children about SEN

local offer logo

If you live outside Oxfordshire, you can find information, advice and support about SEN and disability in nearby local authorities.

Pages in this section

SENDIASS Oxfordshire

SENDIASS Oxfordshire support parents and carers of children with special educational needs

Disputes and complaints

Resolving disputes, mediation, complaints and appeals about SEN decisions.

Guidance and policies

Links to national and local guidance and policies for professionals and parents.

Support groups and forums

There are a wide range of parent-led SEN support groups across Oxfordshire.

Information for children and young people

Information about opportunities, activities and services for children and young people.

oxme logo

Someone to speak for you

Advocacy is a way of helping people to have their voice heard about things that are important.

Local offer SEN - Family Information Service

Provides information and support for children, young people and families in Oxfordshire.

Serving in HM Armed Forces

CEAS offers information, advice and support for parents serving in HM Armed Forces.

Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback